Healing with Spirit
A Guide to Healing
If you want to learn to heal, this is the book to read.
We all have the potential to be a healer. A person who has reverence for all living things has an even greater potential. Humanitarians who wish to alleviate other people’s suffering know that time on earth is only fleeting and to make it a meaningful life, they must share love, joy, hope and peace with their fellow human beings. This book will guide you through the process of healing, yourself and others.
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- "Healing with spirit is a a beautifully written book,explaining the basics about healing methods in a simple,approachable way to all."
Kalliopi Papachatzaki White Time Healer & Spiritual Artist ~ Kalliopi Papachatzaki , White Time Healer & Spiritual Artist
- “Healing With Spirit” talks about exactly that – healing through spiritual means. Saleire is a healer, an artist, and a published author. She is a multi-talented individual who lives from her heart. In this short (60 page) book she addresses the need that we each have as individuals for healing. Her own background is that of growing up in a dysfunctional family, and recognizing that Spirit was with her, and to honor the need to pray for her family.
She has studied many books on spiritual awareness, and actively works with healing entities such as Angels and Guides. One of the biggest lessons that she learned on her journey was that to heal others, one must first heal themselves. The book is part of Saleire’s journey to help others to heal themselves and become whole.
Emphasis is placed on spiritual healing being a gentle process. The spiritual healer acts as a channel to allow healing energy flow from spirit, through them, to the person being healed. We need to understand that spirit is there to help us heal ourselves, so that we can heal others. In healing ourselves, we let go of inner pain and trauma, and invite joy to take their place. It is our personal responsibility to seek that healing.
Saleire covers several different healing modalities in this book, including chakra balancing, color, and crystals. No special wisdom is needed here – we all have the ability to use this energy to heal ourselves.
In this healing, we are asked to address the source of our complaint (dis-ease), as well as the dis-ease itself. Of note here is that healing energy goes where it is needed most in the body, and not necessarily where the symptoms (such as a headache) are occurring.
Starting with the chakra system (the system that runs energy through our physical body), Saleire addresses the location of each chakra, the areas that each chakra is responsible for, how it acts when it is blocked, and how it acts when it is functioning well.
Different types of healing are covered, with a short synopsis of what can be expected from each one. Included are magnetic healing, absent (long distance) healing, color therapy, crystal healing, reflexology and massage, meditation, tree hugging, herbal remedies, aromatherapy, yoga, spiritual healing, etheric body, emotional body, mental body, astral body, etheric body, celestial body, and causal body.
One of the most important points in this book is that we all have the ability to be a healer. This ability is enhanced if we have a natural reverence for all living things. A primary responsibility for a healer is to keep their own energy balanced and filled with love.
A spiritual healer needs two things – compassion for human suffering, and a desire to help. This is the foundation for who they are, and what they do. Saliere goes into the different healing organizations, and the Code of Conduct that they adhere to. In its simplest form it states that the healer is a channel for healing, and does not prescribe anything for them, or manipulate their bodies in any manner.
There is a section that describes what a healing session is all about – how the atmosphere is set, and the exact actions that the healer takes to make their client comfortable and get them ready to accept the healing. This is a good section to read for both a prospective healer, and someone who is thinking of having a spiritual healing done.
Another important section gives tips on setting up a healing room. This is very helpful for someone new to doing healings, and not quite sure how things should go.
Saliere shares a great gift in that she talks ab out herself, her life, and the experiences she has gone through as an individual. She also shares stories about some of the clients that she has treated. What better way to see the effect that the ability to heal can have on those around us!
She then takes it one step further, and describes how we can send healing to others that we encounter on a daily basis. We do this through our words and our actions, as opposed to formal healing. Smile at the individual that pumps your gas, bags your groceries, or assists you at the bank. Shine the light of caring into their life – it will help them, and it will help you.
I walked away from this book with the knowledge that I was responsible for healing myself, and for respecting myself. It was important that I do this first, so that others would see me, and themselves, in the best possible light.
If you want to be a healer, or recognize that you want to heal yourself, this book is a wonderful tool!
© September 2012 Bonnie Cehovet ~ Bonnie Cehovet, http://bonniecehovet.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/review-healing-with-spirit/
- This little book is beautifully written, concise, and packed with good information on healing. It is a wonderful guide for anyone wanting to know more about healing and great for those who want to be healers. Editor of The Messenger ~ The Messenger
- I have just finished reading Saleire's book and I have to say how beautifully written it is! I honestly think it is a great guide for anyone contemplating becoming a healer, or receiving healing. I particularly liked the way in which she explains about Spiritualist Churches and how you do not need to be a member to have healing, and the section about 'Heal Without Healing', if more people in the world considered this then we would have a much nicer society to live in. This book will allay any fears for anyone who wants to try healing and has reservations. I think that the bit about crystals and chakras was also just right for the beginner. This book is beautifully written and you can tell that it comes straight from the heart. I would even go as far as to say that I think Spiritualist churches could benefit from having this book to hand for anyone wanting an introduction to healing. It is a lovely piece of writing.
Karyn Easton of Paranormality.com ~ Karyn Easton, www.paranormalilty.com
- “Healing with Spirit is a delightful introduction into Spiritual Healing. Saleire provides readers with an overview on this subject that is easily understood, very practical and quite useful for anyone interested in healing themselves and healing others. Her authenticity and compassion manifest throughout the book and provide safe and solid footing for those interested in embarking on the journey toward Spiritual Healing. ” Lucia Thornton, RN, MSN, AHN-BC Past-President of the American Holistic Nurses Association ~ Lucia Thornton, RN, MSN, AHN-BC Past-President of the American Holistic Nurses Association