Does It Rain in Other Dimensions?
A True Story of Alien Encounters
We have neighbors in the universe. Does it Rain in Other Dimensions? describes one mans experience of communicating and working with other-dimensional and extra-terrestrial beings over a 50-year period. It shows how he worked through the fear some experiences engendered to find a new spiritual perspective. Use the symbols in this book, that were given to the author by Light Beings, to aid your own consciousness-awakening process and be ready for the coming Shift.
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- ....the book really made me wake up a whole bunch.
The thing I enjoy most about this magnificent tell-all is that it is presented in such a natural, normal everyday fashion. There were parts I am still trying to wrap my mind around. I believe their is a lot of wonderful information in this amazing read and I would recommend it to anyone who is curious about our extra-terrestrial neighbors. Thanks Mike, for the courage to tell your story and please thank your wife for me too. ~ Riki Frahmann, Mystic Living Today
- I've known Mike for a few years now and consider him to be a good friend. He's a warm, sincere and honest man with a high intellect - and all of these qualities shine through the pages of his book. Written in such a style as to be humorous at times, upsetting other times and then both factual and amazing; yet his writing manages to switch easily from one emotion to another without ever losing the real message of the book. Mike's journey hasn't ended; he's still on the roller coaster ride that carries a lot of alien-experiencers, but he's had the courage and tenacity to share his vast wealth of knowledge with the reader; Mike has stood up and is ready to be counted. ~ Ann Andrews, Author of Abducted and Jason, My Indigo Child: Raising a Multidimensional Star Child in a Changing World.
- We would like to say how privileged we are to know Mike Oram personally. This fascinating and beautifully illustrated book of Mike Oramâ€™s most intimate childhood experiences and still-present ongoing contacts with his personal Spiritual Guide, Extraterrestrials and Light Beings. An intoxicating book, written with so much sincerity it really was a pleasure to read. You would have to go far to meet a more gentle and sincere guy than Mike Oram ~ Sam and Jean Wright, PROBE INTERNATIONAL UK (Organisers)
- Mike Oram has had a lifetime of UFO experiences; first as a child in the 1950s â€“ then subsequently through his work as a UFO investigator from the late 1960s onwards.
This book is not only a unique account of one personâ€™s struggle to come to terms with the awesome reality of alien contact over many years - it also offers a microcosm of the whole UFO phenomenon spanning many decades. From childhood contacts in the 1950s to sinister encounters at Area 51 in the 21st century, Mikeâ€™s incredible personal story reveals startling and timely new information about an ongoing alien interaction with individuals, that potentially affects all our lives.
This book is a must for all those concerned with the truth about alien contact and, whether you are a believer or a sceptic, there is little doubt that you will find its revelations both challenging and thought -provoking.â€ ~ John Pickering, Writer, researcher and illustrator. Author of Beyond Photography.
- When I first read this book title, I saw it as:
Do ESI (Extra-Sensory Individuals) Train in Other Dimensions?
Some of us see. We are the real eyes. We realise, and we know, that life is a wonder -full journey and that Creation consists of incomparable, sometimes subtle and exquisite diversity. What this world deems â€˜extraordinaryâ€™ we know is just alternate and accompanying experiences and existences to the one we are pressed to believe in.
For otherworld beings, their own presence is as eternal and as substantial to their peers as ours is to us. We, all of us, like them, are capable of filtering into every other realm of experience, other dimensions, other worlds. When we do this, like them, we learn something and often we carry back this wisdom to share with our species. Itâ€™s a shamanic thing.
Mike Oram is such a being, one who steps in and out of other worlds and lives and communicates with otherworldly beings, humans; a shaman - he is as much a part of them as he is one of us. This wonderful, thought-provoking and honest book tells his story: an account of a gentle man, a guiding spirit and a messenger from the stars. ~ Ellis Taylor, Author of: In These Signs Conquer and Living in the Matrix. Organiser of â€˜The Oxford Talks.â€™